The University of Macedonia organizes the Summer School entitled “4th Short Course: Dynamic Programming – Theory, Computation and
Empirical Applications”. The main objective of the event is to provide advanced training for young researchers on important aspects of
economics and econometrics. The Course will take place at the luxurious 5-star Grand Hotel Palace (Thessaloniki, Greece) from July 4th
till July 8th, 2016.
The working language is English.
You can download the Call for Participation here
- Fedor Iskhakov, University of New South Wales, Australia
- John Rust, Georgetown University, U.S.A.
- Bertel Schjerning, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Stilianos Fountas, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Giannis Karagiannis, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Theodore Panagiotidis, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Theologos Pantelidis, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Vasilis Sarafidis, Monash University, Australia
- Eftichios Sartzetakis, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Thanasis Stengos, University of Guelph, Canada
Local Organizing Committee (University of Macedonia, Greece)
- Stilianos Fountas
- Giannis Karagiannis
- Theodore Panagiotidis
- Theologos Pantelidis
- Eftichios Sartzetakis